We now offer Dietetic Services in WA!
Empower Healthcare Dietitians are experts in customising and optimising diets and nutrition to improve health and quality of life, while treating and preventing a range of chronic health conditions.
We provide services to clients with Home Care packages, NDIS funding or if they live in residential aged care facilities.
Our passionate team is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care to holistically improve social, physical and mental well being and we are now happy to extend these services to the Western Australian community.
We provide a broad range of services including:
- Nutrition assessments
- Condition specific nutrition therapy
- Personalised nutrition plans
- Diabetes dietary management
- Weight loss management
- Malnutrition and poor appetite management
- Heart disease, high cholesterol and blood pressure dietary control and management
- Gastrointestinal health issues
- Endometriosis and PCOS
- Liver disease, cirrhosis and diet
- Kidney disease and renal diet
- Enteral feed regime
- Eating disorders
Empower take a motivational interviewing approach, to provide nutrition counselling and education for the management of chronic health conditions. We provide personalised advice that empowers your clients to meet their health goals.
The Empower Difference
Changing Lives Through Exceptional Care
We pride ourselves in the delivery of innovative, high-quality, allied health solutions that constantly evolve to exceed the needs of your clients and their communities. Our service model integrates five service commitments that empower you to help your clients improve their sense of self-identity, quality of life, and ability to live safely in their environment.
- Extensive service offerings
- Care provided by highly skilled clinicians
- A team approach to delivering continuity of care
- User friendly referral process
- Superior reports providing clarity on future care needs.
Click on your relevant health care industry sector below to learn more.
How To Get Clients Started With Our Home Care & NDIS Services
Simply click on the image below for our referral form.