COMPLIMENTS AND COMPLAINTS PROCESS
How You Can Provide Feedback to Empower
Empower values your feedback
All feedback or complaints about anything that is concerning or important to you or your family is taken seriously.
Empower has an effective complaints management system and is committed to delivering services which are responsive to the needs of the community and our clients.
Empower’s complimentary and complaint process is confidential. Any information you provide will not affect our commitment to providing a quality service to you and or your family.
Please select from the following feedback options
Please speak to your Therapist, Case Worker or Support Coordinator.
- Call Empowers National Office Home Care Services Team: 03 9583 1364
- Call us via the National Relay Service: 133 677
- Call us via Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS): 13 14 50
You can also send us an email: email@example.com.
By Easy English Feedback Form
Complete an easy English feedback form. You can download a copy below.Download Form
Please fill in the form below
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
How do We Handle Your Feedback
We are Listening and Will Investigate Your Experience
If you provide contact details, you will be contacted within two working days to tell you how we will address your feedback or complaint.
If you make a complaint, we will investigate the complaint, decide the action to be taken and notify you of the outcome.
If you are not happy with our response you can escalate your complaint to an external agency (links can be found below)
If you are not happy with our response you can escalate your complaint to one of the following government organisations:
- Office of the Public Advocate (OPA): The OPA promotes the rights, interests and dignity of people with disability (specifically intellectual impairment, mental illness, brain injury, physical disability or dementia) living in Victoria. You can visit their website or phone 1300 309 337.
- Victorian Ombudsman: The Ombudsman investigates complaints about the administrative actions and decisions taken by government departments and agencies and about the conduct or behaviour of their staff. You can visit their website or phone (03) 9613 6222
- Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC): The HCC resolves complaints about healthcare and the handling of health information in Victoria. You can visit their website or phone 1300 582 113
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission: The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is an independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services. It will oversee the quality of services provide by Victorian organisations from 1 July 2019. You can visit their website or phone 1800 035 544.