NDIS Dietitian Services
Our NDIS Dietitians Help With Wellbeing
Our team of experienced NDIS dietitians provide diet advice to improve health and manage specific conditions with weight loss or gain, difficulty in eating food and managing food allergies.
Here’s how our NDIS dietitians help with wellbeing:
- Improve overall health and mental happiness
- Education around good food choices
- Introduce tasty and nutritious meal ideas for fussy eaters
- Reduce mealtime stress and create positive experiences
- Improve gut health, manage appetite and weight problems
Our NDIS dietitian offers everything a mainstream dietitian does, plus a whole lot more, such as:
- Supporting diets for people who experience difficulties with chewing and swallowing
- Fussy eating or resistant/picky eating
- Excessive weight gain which impacts physical or social function
- Stressful mealtimes and other mealtime challenges such as food refusal, not coming to the table, eating with distractions or avoidance to eat socially
- Bowel issues (e.g. constipation, diarrhoea, coeliac disease, limited fluid/fibre intake)
We support individuals with complex support needs
The team treat a wide range of NDIS clients and are experienced in dealing with people that have disabilities such as:
- Intellectual Disability
- Mental illness associated disability
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) such as paraplegia, quadriplegia, hemiplegia
- Down Syndrome
- Neurological conditions such as Motor Neurone Disease (MND), Parkinson’s Disease (PD), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Alzheimers
- Acquired brain injury (ABI)
NDIS DIETITIAN SERVICES
We provide a broad range of services
Diabetes dietary management
Heart disease, high cholesterol and blood pressure dietary control and management
Condition specific nutrition therapy
Weight loss management
Gastrointestinal health issues
Personalised nutrition plans
Malnutrition and poor appetite management
Endometriosis and PCOS
Liver disease, cirrhosis and diet
Kidney disease and renal diet
Enteral feed regime
OUR SERVICE COMMITMENTS TO YOU
We Understand Your Needs and Deliver
Rapid Response – that’s our service guarantee
We acknowledge all referrals immediately and appointments are confirmed within 48 hours.
Initial appointments completed within a short time frame of receiving referral.
Continuity of Care
With an 87% retention rate, your clients can enjoy the same clinician while receiving meaningful, ongoing care.
We update you on the same day or within 24 hours of the initial appointment.
Cost Effective Services
There are no hidden fees. Our pricing includes travel, treatment and documentation time.
Professional and Friendly Team
We take the time to get to know every consumer, allowing us to create meaningful care plans to support their life goals. We are experts in co-ordinating services provided through Home Care packages, NDIS funding and scheduling private consultations.
What our clients say about Empower Healthcare
I appreciate Jacqui’s approach and the respect she has shown this participant who has severe cognitive impairment. As always the staff at Empower are impressive!
Kim Garlick, Specialist Support Coordinator
I am so appreciative of Empower’s involvement with my daughter’s nursing support. I can finally step back as a carer to be a father and this has brought great joy and happiness.Jeff Trinder, father
OUR SERVICE REGIONS
- Greater Metropolitan Melbourne and surrounds
- Mornington Peninsula
- Geelong & the Bellarine Peninsula
New South Wales
- Greater Metropolitan Sydney and surrounds
- Greater Metropolitan Brisbane and surrounds
- Greater Metropolitan Perth and surrounds